Trying to get YOUR workplace involved in healthy, local, sustainable, and fair food? Here are a few ways you can do it!
- Promote the Dig In Challenge around your office and encourage staff members to sign up
- Engage in some friendly competition – get your entire office involved to see how many activities everyone can do!
- Try any of the Dig In Challenge activities, such as only purchasing fair trade coffee, starting a composting program, or having a local food lunch once a week through Soup Bee or another local food provider
- Host a Dig In Challenge workshop at your office (available on request!)
- Sponsor the Dig In Challenge
- YOU tell us!
As an organization or business, you have the capacity to engage your entire office in learning more about and choosing healthy, local, sustainable, and fair food options. The Dig In Challenge is your resource to see your ideas through and make food fun for everyone! It all begins in February 2013.
Register your organization in the Dig In Challenge by emailing email@example.com (please use the subject line “Dig In for Workplaces:).
Workshops available to be hosted at your organization include:
- Where to Buy Local Foods
- How to Eat Local in the Winter
- Menu Planning
- How to Get Involved with Local Food Organizations
- What to Do With Your Summer Bounty
- How to Reduce Food Waste