Wish you had time for healthy, local, and fair food in your busy life?
The Dig In Challenge is a five-month opportunity to improve your food skills by connecting with great farmers, cooking from scratch, getting things growing, enjoying family meals with meaning, storing the harvest, and getting more out of life with less!
Every two weeks of the challenge (from February to June), we will send you an email update that shares local food recipes, informs you about FREE food skill workshops, and much more!
For more information on the 2013 Dig In Challenge, please check out the following webpages:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Forum (this is the place to ask questions of other Dig In participants and share your food knowledge and plans!)
- Pledge Activities (ideas for how to get active with healthy, local, sustainable and fair food)
- Workshops (a calendar of all of the FREE food skill workshops available through the Dig In Challenge)
- Prizes (freebies you can WIN by participating in this program)
- Partners (a list of all the great organizations we’re working with to make the 2013 Dig In Challenge a reality)
- Participants (a list of everyone who has registered for the Dig In Challenge)