Thank you to everyone who participated in the 2013 Dig In Challenge! Stay tuned for information on the upcoming 2014 Dig In Challenge.
Wish you had time for healthy, local, and fair food in your busy life? The Dig In Challenge is a five-month opportunity to improve your food skills by connecting with great farmers, cooking from scratch, getting things growing, enjoying family meals with meaning, storing the harvest, and getting more out of life with less!
For more information on the 2013 Dig In Challenge, please check out the following webpages:
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Forum (this is the place to ask questions of other Dig In participants and share your food knowledge and plans!)
- Pledge Activities (ideas for how to get active with healthy, local, sustainable and fair food)
- Workshops (a calendar of food workshops and events taking place across Manitoba)
- Prizes (freebies you can WIN by participating in the Dig In Challenge)
- Partners (a list of all the great organizations we worked with to make the 2013 Dig In Challenge a reality)
- Participants (a list of everyone who registered for the 2013 Dig In Challenge)